Friday, September 24, 2010

Cookie Tray

Cookies have always played an important part in all our lives. Whether they are consumed for breakfast with a hot cup of cappuccino, or nibbled with a quick cup of a refreshing espresso at a mid-morning or afternoon break, or you have that crispy bite of those, absolutely anytime of the day, the experience is always delightful.

Homemade cookie trays also make great gifts. They can save you money and make the person, who receives it as a gift, feel truly special. The cookie eating experience can be even more pleasurable if its done thoughtfully. You would always need to keep in mind two very basic things about arranging a cookie tray- the selection of cookies and the decoration.

Just last week I had to invite a few friends over for lunch and I did not have a minute to go and shop for something to prepare a nice dessert for the occasion, hence, I tried putting on a thinking cap and think hard and the first thing that popped up in my mind was a cookie platter or a cookie tray, that would be so much fun. Easy to make even easier to order and get them delivered at home. And so there I was, with an assortment of 5 different varieties of cookies that I got home-delivered. They were of different flavors starting from honey to cashew, to ginger, chocolate chips and the last variety being the butterscotch with crunchies and nuts sprinkled on top.


All I had to do was to place them in a large silver tray that I had, though they can be placed in any tray at all. I arranged them in a row placing them neatly and then to make the tray look ever prettier, just kept a nice red plastic flower with a strand of some artificial leaves that I had at home, at one corner of the tray and tied a small bow out of a bunch of red satin ribbons on it, and that made my cookie tray complete and honestly my guests just loved the taste of every cookie and my art with my cookie tray even better. None of them ever missed the need for a dessert; my cookie tray did make my day and needless to say that my lunch party was a truly successful one!

Like I mentioned before you can order for a complete cookie tray in different designs and patters with different varieties of cookies too just in case you do not feel like being creative all the time. They can make a wonderful, lip smacking and delicious dessert; they can be a tremendously tasty and fun gift and an amazing centerpiece for your tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment